Who is Terrorist?
- Secretary-general united nations Mr. António Guterres
- Secretary of state Mr. Rex W. Tillerson
- President of the European Commission Mr. Jean Claude Juncker
- Organisation of African Unity (OAU)
- Mr. Alexander Rondos is the European Union Special Representative for the Horn of Africa
TPLF is selectively evicting, imprisoning, torturing and killing Oromo peoples by the name of terrorism. see here under the recent massacre in Oromia-Ambo, shashamane and Neqemte town: read the word of the influential person in the TPLF state terrorism October 2017:
Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael (one of the three deputy prime ministers)
ህዝባችን መንግሥት ያሉበትን አሳሳቢ ጉዳዮች በግልጽ እንዲረዳ ተገቢው ሥራ የተሰራ አይመስለኝም፣ ይህን እርምጃ ለመውሰድ የተገደደው በአምቦ ከተማ ለረጅም ጊዜ ለፀጥታ ሥጋት የሆኑ ኃይሎችን ለመመከት በማሰብ ነው። ለአንዴና ለመጨረሻ ጊዜ ለመደምሰስ ጀግናው የመከላከያ ሠራዊታችንን በቦታው በማሰማራት ተግባራዊ የሆነ እርምጃ በመውሰድ ላይ ይገኛል፣ ድል ለጀግናው መከላከያ ሠራዊታችን!”
Translating in English: Our peoples is not understanding well our job (hidden and daily routine of agazi action with act of silent killer). That is why we took against innocent Oromo civilians open action through our killing machine Agazi force in order to create more understanding about TPLF. I congratulate you by your shooting expertise.
Here is my question to Dr. Debretsion Gebremichael:
- You start by calling our peoples: by the way who is your people? Is Tigrian? I am quite sure Oromo people is not your peoples. If you count them like your people you are not going to shoot them on the day time children, women, old and powerless innocent peoples. If you count them as your peoples you are going to listen their voices and answer their question.
- Again, your tittle (Dr.) speaks more than general Samora yunus (minster of the Ethiopian Defence force). But your action is comparable to Samoras and an imbeciel Somali regional leader who kills and evicted more than half million Oromo people from east Oromia. As Dr. and deputy prime ministers at least I expect from you some level of humanity and sympathy. But you are merciless butcher. By killing innocent peoples, women and children you can’t gain anything regarding to security, peace and democracy. Your action leads to more hate, more radicalization and total instability in east Africa and particularly in Ethiopia.
Before I am going to enter to full explanation let us see the world view about terrorism:
The UN Member States still have no agreed-upon definition of terrorism, and this fact has
been a major obstacle to meaningful international countermeasures. These difficulties arise from the fact that the term is politically and emotionally charged. Terminology consensus would be necessary for a single comprehensive convention on terrorism, which some countries favor in
place of the present 12 piecemeal conventions and protocols. Cynics have often commented that one state’s “terrorist” is another state’s “freedom fighter”.
UN Security Council Resolution 1566 (2004) gives a definition: criminal acts, including against civilians, committed with the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury, or taking of hostages, with the purpose to provoke a state of terror in the general public or in a group of persons or particular persons, intimidate a population or compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act.
A UN panel, on March 17, 2005, described terrorism as any act “intended to cause death or serious bodily harm to civilians or non-combatants with the purpose of intimidating a population or compelling a government or an international organization to do or abstain from doing any act.”
The European Commission uses the definition provided by the International Organization for Migration: ‘the intentional and systematic use of actions designed to provoke terror in the public as a means to certain ends. Terrorism can be the act of an individual or a group of individuals acting in their individual capacity or with the support of a State’.
Schmid and Jongman noted that 90 percent of the literature on terrorism had been written since 1969. The level of publication was already reached in 2000 when some 150 books on terrorism were published. In contrast, in 2001 this figure jumped massively to 1108 titles, with naturally almost all of these being published in the final three months of the year. 2002 saw an even greater number of titles released with a staggering 1767 titles published (34
new books each week). Each of the following years has seen well over 1000 new books added to the literature. Indeed, the five years since 9/11 have probably seen more books published on terrorism than appeared in the previous 50 years. Currently, one new book on terrorism is being published every six hours.
Given the difficulty of definition on terrorism: Counter-terrorism (CT) spending by Western countries has increased over the past 15 years. Since 2001, United States (US) federal expenditure on homeland security has grown on average by $360 billion annually. While it is not possible to calculate total EU and Member State spending on CT with any precision, EU spending is estimated to have increased from €5.7 million in 2002 to €93.5 million in 2009. Greater investment in CT may provide a response to the upsurge in terrorist threats. Increased spending, however, is not always followed by a reduced incidence of terrorism.
The EU’s increased efforts to develop a strategy to tackle terrorism and to improve the institutional framework must be seen alongside concerns that its approach to CT may amount to a ‘paper tiger’.
Today, I am not going to give a lesson to the international body about terrorism . But I would like to inform you about the false prophet TPLF with the name of Ethiopian peoples with sheep cloth and inwardly ravenous wolves with act of state terrorism. This terrorist TPLF group are: inside your holy cabinet, inside your bank account and inside your discussion room.
Let us look at some facts about those terrorism act of the TPLF (Tigray peoples liberation front) state:
- Imprisoning, torturing and killing innocent civilians from all nations in the Ethiopian empire
- Terrorizing and intimidating innocent civilians like students women’s and children
- TPLF is a Pathological liar:
- if you ask TPLF about the prisoners they called them criminals,
- if you ask TPLF about the torture they deny it totally while their main daily task is
- if you ask TPLF about the day time shooting they called them terrorist,
- if you ask TPLF about poverty they show you about the sky rocket building in Addis Ababa belongs to their generals
- misinforming the western powers by blackmailing Oromo peoples and Oromo organization as terrorist on the international stages through back door
- Deliberately inciting violence and hate between the brotherly nations (Oromo-Somali, Oromo-Amahara, Oromo-Sidama, Oromo-Benishangul Gumuz…)
- Totally control of economy, military and intelligence department (if you ask them about those issues they shows you their dormant servants like OPDO, ANDM to mislead international community as democratic party).
TPLF totally fulfill the UN Security Council Resolution 1566 (2004), UN panel, on March 17, 2005, the European Commission pathway and description of multiple publication to define terrorism. But how comes that these wolves enter to the non-permanent Security Council of UN??? Normally TPLF classification belongs to the ICC Hague (Netherlands).
Why TPLF hate Oromo peoples?
Before I am going to answer these question let me introduce you these golden nation.
Oromo people are egalitarian society and Oromo’s are accounted for more than 45% of the population of the Ethiopian empire. Historically their democratic system of government known as “Gadaa” governed the social, economic political affairs of the Oromo people.
Oromo peoples are dying from generation to generation by the same empire leaders with changing characters. Despite death of generation to generation Oromo peoples and their leaders preaches hope for everybody including their killers:
- while they are languishing in prison camp,
- while they are suffering on the empire torture chambers,
- while they are suffocating on the hanging robe,
- while they are bleeding with AK47 of the empire,
- while they are gang raped by TPLF security services,
- while they are butchered by TPLF agazi forces
- while they are humiliated by the leaders of the empire
Again Oromummaa vision covers multiple aspects increasing employment, improving living standard, modernizing healthcare system, reducing poverty, promoting love, respect, equality and solidarity, ensuring the democratic system, rule of law and peace.
Let me put some facts about those realities:
- Oromo people are nation of peace, nation of love, nation of democratic belief, nation of generosity, nation of equality, nation of respect for all creatures including animal and plants.
Recent action of Oromo people explain those facts. While their country Oromia is under siege, while their children are executed by TPLF soldiers on the day time, while their daughters and wife’s are raped by TPLF agazi forces, while their intellectuals are imprisoned, tortured and butchered these golden nation still searching love, peace and solidarity. Look at “Oromia’s people-to-people peace delegation crossing the long Abay Bridge to their brotherly Amhara’s nation”.
- OLF, the vanguard organization of the Oromo peoples put clearly on his political programme as follows: OLF is ready to go an extra mile in search of peaceful resolution of the political crisis in Ethiopia. (in order to achieve these goal in 1991 OLF accept painful proposition to disarm and put his soldiers in temporary military camp for the sake of peace and democracy in order to foster new Era in the Ethiopian empire to bring eternal peace for all oppressed nations. Again OLF is one of the main founder of Peoples Alliance for freedom and democracy (PAFD).
- Leenco Lataa the former founder of the OLF and the current president of ODF accept all humiliation for the sake of peace and democracy: travel to Ethiopia to explore peaceful solution. But the TPLF government force him to leave his own country and his own people.
- Bekele Gerba the vice chairman of OFC and the university teacher and prof. Merara Gudina the chairman of OFC and the long time university professor are unlawfully imprisoned, humiliated while they are promoting peace, equality and democracy to everybody (inclusive their enemy). Thera are also thousands of innocent Oromo peoples are still languishing in prison camp for the same cause (peace, love, democracy and equality)
So, TPLF hate Oromo people because of ideological differences. TPLF stands for destruction, terrorism, violence, hate, division, dictatorial rule and slavery. While Oromo peoples stands for love, construction, peace, unity, democracy and freedom. It is highly desirable to develop the most suitable technique and tools to efficiently fight terrorism. In this short article I would like to emphasize that Oromummaa code of conduct and vision will help us as a novel agents. So I am begging the international community to stand up with Oromo peoples and their political organization to defend the democratic value and to reinforce the rule of law. By doing this you will inforce national project, prevent catastrophical consequences across the strategic importance places like horn of Africa.
Victory to the Oromo people!
Dr. B.K.DERESSA, Medical degree in internal medicine, specialized in Gastro-Hepatology diseases. University Hospital of Brussels-Belgium